Harrison Law Group provides counseling and legal representation to construction industry professionals at all levels of the building process, including owners, architects, engineers, sureties, general contractors, construction managers, subcontractors and material suppliers.
Our wide range of experience and vast array of legal services allow us to work together as a team with our clients so they are best able to successfully operate their businesses regardless of the economic climate.
- Baltimore City Council to Consider Union Only Legislation
- The E-Verify System -- Use and Application
- If You Had The Right To Exempt Yourself From Contract Liability, Would You Exercise That Right?
- EPA Rule Set to Impact Contractors That Renovate Where Lead Paint is Present
- AIA Makes Sweeping Changes to A312 Payment and Performance Bonds